Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Song of The Week!

Put Your Records On, by Corinne Bailey Rae


I wanted to share this song with you all because I can't get enough of it. I have a new favorite song just about every week or two, because I basically love every genre of music! I hope this song makes you happy and smile because that's exactly what it does for me.

I am going to be studying Buddhism and The Nervous System of the human body the rest of the day because I have my 2 last finals tomorrow and then I'm done with my first semester of college (except for 1 online final on Wed. but I don't really count that one since I can do it at mi casa)!! I'm still fighting off a cold and it's rainy outside which is actually great because it makes it easier for me to stay inside and focus. Have a wonderful Monday my lovelies!

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs