Friday, December 9, 2011

Brag About a Product Friday!

Today I will be "bragging" about a product I definitely cannot live without!


The Hydrating Cleanser & Freshener Face Wash from ARBONNE
with fresh strawberry cell extracts and Moisture Fresh Complex
This is a moisture-enriched facial cleanser. It freshens skin to help keep it looking more youthful and revitalized! 
Here are some key ingredients that I love seeing on a product because I actually know what they mean, amen!:

  • fresh strawberry cells
  • Moisture Fresh Complex of cucumber 
  • birch leaf
  • clover blossom
  • rose geranium botanical plant
  • lemon verbena botanical plant
  • golden jojoba oil
  • shea butter
  • Vitamins A,C and E 
If you are interested in this product and the package of other amazing products that tie together with it, please click here! I promise you will not regret it. All of the Arbonne products I have purchased have been well worth the money. I use this face wash every morning and it always leaves my skin feeling healthy and fresh! And who doesn't want that? I also use many other Arbonne products but you'll have to check in another Friday to hear all about them ;)

Have an amazing Friday my darlings! I would love to hear what plans are in store for you! I will be spending my Friday..... working and studying. Finals are THIS WEEK and I am not prepared at all! I'm planning on mozzying down to good ole' Starbucks later today with my lappytop sipping on a hot drink, and studying my booty off. 

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs