Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Emotional Purchase and Surprise!

I saw this purse at Target the other day and literally screamed. Yes, this was the emotional purchase... it was around $27 including tax and I probably shouldn't be spending my money on myself right now, it should be spent on Christmas presents! However, this was one of those times I couldn't bare to say no to myself. I had to buy it because I knew if I didn't, I would regret it....forever. I walked out of Target confident in my purchase and grinning from ear to ear! My mom could do nothing but giggle at me bouncing out of the store, but I didn't care, I was now the proud owner of a sparkly beautiful purse ;) 
I will be posting about my first outfit with this fabulous baby sometime soon! 


I would love to hear a story about a purchase that you couldn't bare to say no to!

Now for the "surprise"




This incredible bouquet of roses was given to be yesterday from my amazing boyfriend Vince. I had been studying all day and stressing about a huge test I have tomorrow (prayers please), and he surprised me by bringing me this breath taking arrangement of roses. They smell so sweet:) My dad said, "he better slow it down, he's starting to make me look bad!" haha I love my dad. Vince always makes me smile or laugh and feel 100% better whenever I need it. I thank God everyday for the wonderful man he has blessed me with.

Now for the rest of my day, it will be spent studying the whole nervous system of the human body because I have a practical test in my Bio lab tomorrow and need at least a 95%... Lord help me. I hope you all have an wonderful Monday and jump start your week in a good way!


Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT



3 comments:

  1. @Francesca Giusti
    Thank you so much! I am now following your blog:) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sparkles!!! and i really love the flowers...i love roses and flowers that aren't traditional red! yellow and orange ones are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miranda
    Thank you! I couldn't resist the sparkles.. and yes! Other colored roses other than red definitely catch my eye:)

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs