Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 1 of Isagenix Cleanse

Happy Thursday Everyone!
 I decided to ix-nay on the going english class this morning. I couldn't seem to justify driving an hour (total) to my college for one class that I spend about 20 minutes in. I get out of that class early every. single. day. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about getting out of class early! Heavens no, I just decided it was more important to sleep in and add one more day to my Spring Break. 

My IsaLean breakfast shake this morning was wonderful! I am going to be able to drink these no problem. I'm wondering if doing a cleanse during Spring Break was the smartest idea on my part? There will be many temptations to eat out and what not with friends and family. However, this cleanse is something I have been anticipating to do and I am going to do it, no cheating! I just won't be able to indulge in the glorious golden wings at Oreganos. But hey, I'll survive and be feeling better than ever! 
Hard work-pays off. 
  

For lunch I ate turkey and kale soup. It has brown rice, and many vegetables in it. Seriously, the best soup I've ever had, it's delicious! 
I also had half a banana and a cutie (gotta love those adorable oranges), and a glass of non-fat organic milk. 

After my lunch I did a few things around the house, finally received my business cards for my personal massage therapy business, and did some errands with the mama. 

I then went to my lovely boyfriend's house to workout! He is basically my own personal trainer, I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I did a routine with weights for about 30 minutes, mainly focusing on my arms, and added some back and squats for legs. Then I went outside and did series of sprints up a hill followed by lunges.  

After the workout Vince and I decided to watch the movie, "Immortals." It was actually pretty good! Besides for all the gore.... I can only take so much so I ended up turning my head away quite often. 


I ended my day off by drinking my last shake of the day for dinner and catching up on American Idol! I have been feeling great all day, nothing extra ordinary, but I wouldn't expect that anyways on just the first day. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I hope you had a wonderful thursday night.
 I'll have Day 2 of my cleanse summed up tomorrow evening as well, so don't forget to check back in!

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great!

    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thats an interesting post.
    Modern lifestyle takes major toll from the body due to various activities throughout the day. As a male or female living in today's modern society it is estimated that we are exposed to over four and a half thousand different toxins, chemicals and pollutants.

    http://detoxmatters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. isagenix business is a multi-level marketing or network marketing company, that promote their products through a network of independent distributors. These distributors are paid a commission when either they sell a product to a customer or one of the team sells. Their team is often called their down-line.

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs