Monday, March 19, 2012

Finished Strong

Yesterday was the last day of my 11 day cleanse journey! 
I am so proud of myself that I was able to do it and stick to the program and not cheat (okay maybe once or twice a little....) BUT I couldn't be happier with my results. 

I have better sleep, lost 5 pounds, have better workouts, and I just feel extremely better than I did before I started using Isagenix products. 


My lovely mother is going to be starting for 30 day cleansing program sometime this week and I cannot wait to help her through it and see the amazing results she will have! 
This really works and now I can say that from personal experience. 


Email me today for a free no-obligation consultation at samanthafortner@gmail.com 



Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs