Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cleansing Day 6 & 7

Day 6 


My day 6 was a lovely but busy day, hence why I had to merge day 6 and 7 together in one post! I slept until 11:30 in the morning.... I had plans I was going to get done but I guess my body had other plans! I made my "breakfast" shake and showered very quickly and got ready to go to the movies with my mom and brother. We saw "John Carter". I was a little iffy in the beginning about how the movie would pan out, but it actually surprised me and ended up being a good movie! I had a turkey burger for lunch along with an arrangement of fruit, so yummy! I went for a bike ride then got ready and went to a meeting at Cari- Lee's (my Isagenix coach) house to bring some friends and family to hear more about Isagenix and how wonderful it is. The meeting was a total success and my friend Morgan @ Big Grins Make Laugh Lines is going to be ordering a 9 day program like I am doing in the next couple days! It was a relaxed and fun way to spend the evening. 

After the meeting I went to my best friend Rachel's house for a sleepover! She is back in town on Spring Break and I want to spend as much time with her as I can, and sleepovers never get old with best friends. I can't wait to spend some quality time with her, and we always have the best talks. We have been best friends for our whole lives and I know we will be friends forever, no doubt. I am extremely blessed to have so many incredible people in my life. Thank you LORD for everything you have given me. 


DAY 7


I made my breakfast shake a Rachel's house this morning and then we went for a wonderful hike! It was tough... but I love the feeling after a good hike or workout- it's the best. We then went back to her house to chat and have a healthy snack for lunch. Rachel is an INCREDIBLE cook. She has such a gift with food it's unbelievable. We had pita bread with homemade humus (she made), kalamata olives, basil, and tomatos on top, with a seaweed salad. My plans for the rest of the day are to do some much needed laundry, some homework (yeah... right), and hang out with my family tonight to celebrate my dad's birthday! I just love celebrating things :) 


I am feeling fantastic so far and can't wait to keep my cleansing journey going. I already ordered my maintenance program for when Day 11 is over,  I cannot wait! 
I hope you have a lovely day today and try to make healthy choices throughout it.


Check out my Isagenix website to learn more about the incredible products they offer, you won't regret it!


www.samanthafortner.isagenix.com





Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love the feeling after a great walk or hike! I love that your cleansing journey is going so well and that you are feeling great...that is key to it all! Yay!

    Also, thank you so much for your recent comment...I happen to be a fan of Southwest, so, how cool that your dad is a pilot! My mother was a stewardess, when they were called that, back in the late 60's for Pan Am, and I recently said that with all my travels, I think Southwest is one of the only airlines trying to bring that more fun and pleasant flying experience back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it through the rough phase and feeling fantastic now! Keep up your good work and persistence! :)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs