Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2

Hello loves!
 Today has been a wonderful day. I woke up this morning to the sound of my dogs barking (not such a great way to wake up), but the day got better! I made my IsaLean breakfast shake mixed with ice and water in a blender, it's so yummy! After that I raked some rocks out of the pool, then my mom and I took the dogs for a walk/run. Once we got home we dropped the dogs off and took a run by ourself around the block because they were being too difficult and ended off with some sprints. My legs are feeling pretty sore from my workout yesterday and today. Soreness is a love hate relationship. I try to remind myself that I can either feel sore or sorry the next day, and I'll choose sore any day. I ate lunch which consisted of skinless chicken breast, and an avocado vegetable salad which is extremely delicious!!
Find recipe here
My mom and I then went out to Tj Maxx, Costco, and Whole Foods! Once we got back in town, Vince (my boyfriend in case you didn't know) came over and we went out to a car wash and washed our cars together. I forgot how fun washing a car could be! My car had so much mud on the bottom and I have no idea where it same from! We then went back to my house and I made him dinner (chicken and rice) and it took some self control to not eat it with him! I just went on the couch and tried to happily drink my dinner shake. 

Tomorrow is my first cleansing day that will not consist of any food. I will be drinking my Isagenix, "Cleanse for Life" drinks and having only my specific Isagenix snacks. My plan is to keep busy and hopefully my room will be sparkling by the end of the day! 


Have a wonderful weekend lovelies. I would enjoy hearing about what you have planned!


Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs