Friday, March 2, 2012

Unseen Killers

Hello lovelies! I have been introduced to doing a whole body cleansing system, and am super excited about it! I am going to a meeting this Tuesday night to get more information before I make the decision, but I have a great feeling about it. This is a video that can really make you think about what we all are putting into our bodies daily. It's astonishing really! I hope you take the time to watch this video and if you have any questions about what cleansing system I may start using, please feel free to email me at thalovingtouch@gmail.com. I don't want to get ahead of myself by giving out too many details about it on here before I make a decision if I am going to do the cleansing system or not. Even though I am 99% sure I will because I believe it will only benefit me! 


Have a wonderful Friday night! Enjoy it:)

Samantha Fortner, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs