Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAY 8

Today I didn't wake up until about 10:30 because I didn't go to bed until about 2:30am last night! I woke up and made my IsaLean shake for breakfast and then did some laundry. Then my mom and I went on a 2 mile run! For me, this is such an achievement because I haven't done 2 miles straight since about Sophomore or Junior year of high school! And it was a lot easier than I was expecting it to be. I truly believe that Isagenix is helping create a healthy happier Samantha! I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity and I am going to take completely advantage of it. My mom signed up last night to do the 30 Day Cleansing System!! I am extremely excited for her and to help coach her and meet her goals. Morgan is also going to be ordering her cleansing system probably tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited for her. 

I plan on doing more laundry today because I have been slacking big time, cleaning my room, and making a healthy snack to bring over to my best friend Rachel's house tonight. My group of friends and I are getting together to hang out there and spend some time catching up since we all are split apart by college. I've missed them all and can't wait to see their beautiful faces!  

I have never felt better in my entire life, and I know it is only going to get better from here.
 You can visit my website samanthafortner.isagenix.com to start your life changing journey today! Please feel free to email me for any further questions you may have. samanthafortner@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

I took this picture the other day and love it, just wanted to share it with you all!
Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

2 comments:

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs