Saturday, April 21, 2012

Relay for Life

Hello loves! 

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been extremely busy with my new business, but it's so exciting how much it's starting to flourish in such a short amount of time! I would love to tell you about it and how you could make an additional income by helping yourself and others become the healthiest you can be! I don't know what else I would rather be doing...

 I'm participating in Relay for Life this weekend with the American Cancer Society. It's my first year participating in this event and I couldn't be more excited!
 If you would like to make a donation towards fighting cancer, you can email me and I can show you how to do so. We can all make a difference together. 

Yesterday my boss told me she was diagnosed with Leukemia (CML). She has such an incredible attitude about it and is so strong. I truly believe she can overcome this with the grace of God and her positive attitude and willingness to not give up (prayers are greatly appreciated). I can't wait to do my part in fighting cancer, it's time for it to lose. 

Check out the Relay for Life website here to read more about it. 

I will be posting sometime early next week with pictures and how it all went down, so don't forget to check back in soon! 

Love Always, 

Samantha, 
Health & Wellness Coach/LMT




2 comments:

  1. Wow this really inspires me to go out and do something! Awesome for you.

    Haylee xo
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haylee! It was such an incredible experience.

      Delete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs