Monday, April 30, 2012

A New Look and Thank You

Hello lovlies! 

In a previous post I was asking for blogging advice, you can read that post here. A lot of the advice I received was to create more of a custom look, and that is just what I did! This is the new and improved "Love Cleansing" and I hope you love it as much as I do. I wanted to thank those of you that gave such great advice. It really gave me the push to do what I really needed to get done! 






p.s. if you are not following the blogs shown above... do it!

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week! Mine is going to be crazy busy with finals next week, home parties, and just work in general. These next 2 weeks are going to fly by, but I am totally okay with that! 

Summer couldn't get here fast enough. 

I would love to here your thoughts of what you think about my new look! 


5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! :)
    I'm preparing for finals too! (UGH)
    Your blog design is cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I know ughh haha finals are the worst...but we're almost done!! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks FABULOUS Samantha!! I really, really love the new look. Very fresh and clean. It feels nice here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs