Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home4Hope

Hello loves!

 I wanted to take some time to introduce you to a wonderful young woman of God named, Tegan. She is starting a blog called Home4Hope and well, I'll let her tell you about it!


"Bonjour! I'm Tegan, a high school student, who has gone to Haiti three times during the past twelve months and I have left my heart in Haiti. I setup this blog Home4Hope to provide funds to build a house in Haiti for a homeless family dislocated in the January 12, 2010 earthquake. My goal is to raise $4,040 to build this house during my March 2013 mission trip with Brent Gambrell's, A Door To Hope ministries. This blog will also inform and update people on the progress on raising this money. Mesi, Tegan lespwa fe viv (hope makes one live)". 

I hope you feel led to help support this incredible cause. I personally plan on going to Haiti either this summer or next spring through Brent Gambrell Ministries

Please help spread the word! I know you can ;)

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs