Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Cleansing System Has Arrived!

When I got home from school today I found a box with the exact word I needed to see...

 "Isagenix" 

I have been anticipating the day when my cleansing system would arrive and today was the glorious day!


I start my journey tomorrow morning! The 9 day cleansing system is really a total of 11 days because the first two days are almost like a warm up. I will drink 2 shakes throughout the day, one in the morning for breakfast, and the other in the evening for dinner. Once I finish 2 days of that process, the 9 days begin! 


I will be blogging about my journey from Day 1 to Day 11, so don't forget to keep checking in to stay tuned in! I am also an associate for Isagenix. Meaning, if you want to learn more or join me on the journey to a healthier life for yourself, contact me personally at samanthafortner@gmail.com or comment on this post to get started! 

I would be honored to help you along your journey. 

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

3 comments:

  1. Oooo I've always wanted to try one of these cleanses, but honestly I might go cray-cray without my morning bagel :P Good luck! I hope it works :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about your cleansing experience! I always wondered more about the cleanses. I just found your lovely blog and enjoyed it! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs