Saturday, February 11, 2012

Goodbye Whitney...

You will be missed and never forgotten... I have always loved you and your voice ever since I watched Cinderella with Brandy and you as the her fairy godmother when I was a little girl. I would sing along (and still do) whenever I watched it and pretended I sounded as amazing as you did. Every once and awhile I will still randomly sing one of your songs and just belt it out! 


Even though you eventually ended with a bad reputation, I still thought (and will continue to think) of you as a superstar. You will always have a special place in my heart and be remembered with warming memories. 
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU



Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs