Friday, February 3, 2012

Brag About A Product Friday



Today's product is a Camelbak water bottle. If you don't own one of these, go to your nearest Target (or online) and purchase one. I promise you won't regret it! I use mine every single day and it keeps me drinking water like a mad woman! If I forget it one day (wherever I am going) I sort of have one of those "freak out" moments...

 me - water = not a pretty picture

I can't stress enough how important it is to drink a HEALTHY amount of water throughout the entire day! This is one thing that I am actually good at doing! So I am always pushing my parents, boyfriend, friends, random strangers, don't worry I don't go that far... to keep drinking water or asking if I can get them a cup. 

AND these water bottles are only about $15.00 (without filter)
I think one with a filter is about $10.00 more, but don't hold me to that! 

If you haven't caught on to what I'm suggesting here, go buy one! They're A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., cross my heart. 

Fun Fact: 
I have a new found love for biking. It is an incredible stress reliever and a great way to keep your legs toned and the cardio up! I am one of those people that are basically paranoid of everything. For example, running alone. I always want to go out running but if I can't have a running partner with me I won't go.... yes I'm a big baby, but I got chased by a wild dog last time I ran alone so I don't want to try my luck again. Anyways! Riding a bike is something I can do by myself because I just feel much safer, and I could run away from a dog faster on a bike then on my feet. And guess what I take with me when I ride..... you're right! My Camelbak water bottle!


Have a wonderful weekend loves! If you have any exciting news, prayer requests, random comments or suggestions, I would love to hear them. 

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs