Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Skyscraper

This week has been full of homework and studying... school is definitely kicking my bootay at the moment and I'm not happy about it. I have 3 tests tomorrow (prayers are MUCH appreciated) in psychology, biology AND math. I am going to need some serious brain power! I get so frustrated with myself because I sometimes always tend to wait till the last minute to get some real studying time in. I'm not the only one right!? After these tests are over with I have fun plans for the weekend and plan on writing up a post all about it, so don't forget to check back in at beginning of next week! School at the moment is my "skyscraper" if you will. I just thought I would share this music video with you all because Demi's voice really connects to me in this song and.... I just like imagining myself sounding like her. 
Have a wonderful rest of your week lovelies! 



Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

2 comments:

  1. i am not a fan of Demi Lovato but actually really love that song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely!! It's just so powerful haha. Thanks for commenting, I can always count on you ;)

      Delete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs