Monday, February 20, 2012

My President's Day

Hello my loves! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. I am just extremely busy with school and work right now, so it's hard to get on a regular blogging schedule. I wanted to take the time to tell you all how my President's Day was! Since I'm sure you are dying hopefully a little interested to know about!
 My morning started off by making blueberry and banana pancakes with my lovely mother, watching Live with Kelly (no more Regis...sad day) and Say Yes to The Dress! Can it get much better than that? Oh, and also drinking homemade orange juice! 


After my wonderful breakfast, Vince (my boyfriend) came over and we went on a 3 mile hike. The weather was perfect today... sunny and 70 degrees! We ran most of the way down the mountain- trying not to fall. I am sort of a klutz at times, so Vince made sure to run on the cliff side of the trail, he is such a gentleman!! This is a picture of us after our successful hike with thankfully- no injuries.


Once we got back I made us both a tasty lunch, which consisted of: fresh spinach, tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, and humus, all on pita bread. This is such a healthy lunch that is sure to satisfy your tummy! 


We also made a yummy smoothie! Made with: Coconut water, almond milk, frozen pineapple, spinach, peaches, blueberries, a fresh banana (for creaminess), and flaxseed. I forgot to take the picture before I started drinking it because it was just so tasty!


Vince picked up an extra shift at work tonight so our day was cut short together, but I plan on finishing up some very procrastinated homework and making a yummy dinner with my mom. I hope you all have a wonderful President's Day! I would love to hear what your day consisted of. 

Love Always,

Samantha, LMT 

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. 

7 comments:

  1. sounds so fun. I love hiking with Justin. fabulous post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Shoemint photo shoot. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your Shoemint photo shoot!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment:)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a refreshing weekend! Working out and eating healthy! :) I wish I did the same, but my blog about the exact opposite. Lol, literally I blogged about making delicious unhealthy cookies...and no working out... I guess you win. :)

    xoxo
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have our healthy and unhealthy days;) Thanks so much for your comment! I am now following your blog btw, I love it!

      Delete
    2. you are sweet! thanks for following! love finding new blog friends :) hope you had a great day!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great day! The pancakes look amazing!! Would love to hear what you think of my latest posts! Follow me, I follow you?!

    xx
    Caitlin
    http://hauteeyes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day:) And I am now following you! Thanks so much for your comment:)

      Delete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs