Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Background

I graduated from the massage therapy program in May of 2011. I am new at this but I am ready! I can't wait to get out there and start working doing something I absolutely love. I feel extremely blessed to have been given this gift and opportunity. I already have been given two job opportunities and I am about to take the second one! I could not be more excited to make everything official. I have learned throughout my schooling that I specialize in Swedish Massage and Deep Tissue massage modalities.  My main goal is to make my clients feel at peace and relaxed during their entire session; from the first moment I shake their hand to when my client walks out the door. If my massage session is their only time away from this world that can be very stressful at times, I am going to give that to them. I believe I have been given this gift for a reason and I am not going to let it go to waste. I am going to explore the full potential of it and give it everything I have to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs