Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Putting Together Massage Stool

Before...
 Tonight I put together my first massage stool! This may seem insignificant but it it very exciting to me! I am about to start my first job as a massage therapist tomorrow and I could not be more excited (I'll give details in a later post). My mom and I made a trip to Target/Ross and I purchased this stool, frames for my certificates, a basket to put my supplies in, and a blanket for my clients since the weather is finally starting to cool off.
After!
This chair was on clearance at Target for $15! (I'll write it off on my taxes later, every bit counts!) and I decided to leave the back off of it to make it a stool. It will make it much easier to maneuver around my massage room. I love the green color! There was a pink one as well... but I figured green would be a little more professional and earthy (since people are into that nowadays). I can not wait to sit on it while I give my first massage tomorrow, at my first job (as you can tell, I am excited)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs