Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Day of Work!

Today I went into my new job at a day spa in my town, to have a practice massage with a client my boss has had for many years. Everything went wonderfully and I am headed back there in the morning to make up a flyer that we are going to put out in businesses and mail around town. I am extremely excited about this new job! I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity... I know it is going to be a lot of hard work, but I am going to try my best and put in my full effort. I cannot wait for things to start flowing and actually happening. Thank you LORD for everything you provide!
My mom had to take a picture of me going to my first day of work! I love her 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs