Friday, November 4, 2011

The Comfort Inn

I received a call the other day while I was in Starbucks (of course) on my break from school from a lady who works at the Comfort Inn Hotel in my town. She got a hold of a flyer I made of the Fall Massage Specials I have been offering. They are making all new "catalogs" for the hotel rooms and she was looking for a massage therapist to refer all the costumers to. I couldn't be more thrilled!

God is so incredible with all the opportunities He has been blessing me with, big or small. I couldn't be more thankful... business has really been rolling lately and I can't believe it! I love all my clients and it makes me so happy when they want to rebook and get on a regular schedule. I know what you're thinking "she is just excited about the money" well I am! However, most importantly I am more excited about helping them feel better and relaxed for however long I can. It honestly brings me so much joy when they walk out of my massage room and say how great they feel. It gives me conformation that I am doing what I need to be doing, and am making a positive impact upon others. I absolutely LOVE my job, and I will say again, I am extremely blessed to have been given the opportunities I have so graciously be given. Thank you LORD!

Update: 
Soon enough I will be creating a new flyer for the upcoming Holiday Season! If you have any creative ideas that you would be willing to share, please let me know! I will try to post more as soon as possible... (I'm sorry it takes me forever).


Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs