Thursday, November 17, 2011

To All My Starbucks Lovers!


I just wanted to take the opportunity to let my Starbucks lovers know that this week from November 17-20 from 2-5pm, if you buy one holiday drink, the second one is free!!

This is a perfect opportunity to treat someone you care about to a coffee date. Those are always the best of times to catch up and chat over coffee and your favorite tasty treat! I will definitely be taking advantage of this because my girlfriends are coming back from their universities (they're too good for a community college, unlike me) for Thanksgiving and I could not be more excited!! I cherish every moment I have with them and stores don't know what they're in for letting us in the door on Black Friday, at yes, MIDNIGHT!

Because we shop till we drop....literally.
Two years ago one of my best friends (McKenna) and I went shopping on Black Friday and had to take a nap in the trunk of her SUV to keep our energy up to finish our shopping day. Now that is what I call dedicated shoppers!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to cherish all the beautiful blessings you have and show the ones you love, that you truly love them.

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs