Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nikki Earings (lia sophia)


My "nikki" earrings finally arrived!! 

Okay, so my mom and I went to a "lia sophia" jewelry party the other weekend to see if we could find some pieces that we couldn't live without and to shop for Christmas presents (yeah...right). If you have never heard of "lia sophia" before please check out their website here!  The jewelry they sell has an incredible quality that I believe is hard to find. These earrings were one of those pieces that I could not live without. I feel like they are something Princess Jasmine would wear!
(Yes, I still have a love for all the Disney princesses, even though I am an adult now)

I also found a necklace that I just had to order as well! You can see the necklace if you click here. It has yet to arrive due to delivery difficulties. Isn't that the worst?

My mom and I are planning on hosting a "lia sophia" party sometime before Christmas to help my mom's friend start her business off by selling this jewelry! Hostesses also get showered with gifts of jewelry and savings that are just too great to pass up. 

I hope you all are enjoying your Monday! These next two weeks are going to busy leading up to Thanksgiving, so remember to try to relax as much as possible and to treat yourself to a professional massage if you can! If you only have time for a quick 30 minute massage, I HIGHLY recommend it. 30 minutes can be just the right amount of time to really focus on your area of tension. It will be shocking as to how much better you will feel, I promise! 

Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs