Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fashion Post!?

I know what you are thinking... why is she writing a post about fashion when she is a massage therapist? Well, I have decided that there are many other things I would enjoy blogging along with my life as a massage therapist. Okay so for all you fashion lovers out there here is a shout out to you! I was at the store Brand Name the other weekend and I found some deals that I just had to share with all of you.

Okay so here is for my first amazing purchase! (you will see in a few pictures) 


As you can see the brand name above ^


The regular price was $158.00 and I bought it for..... $22.00!!! 


BAM! It's a jacket! I think it is stunning and super classy. It is perfect for winter that is finally coming up in good ol' Arizona! 


My next stealing deal was an Express sequenced skirt for $15.00. I have been wanting to come across one of these babies for quite some time now and God finally put it in my path... it's meant to be:) If you have any tips about cute tops and or other pieces to make an outfit with this skirt, please feel free to share your fashion expertise!
In all honestly, I am not one who is daring with my style. I am have more of a simple style you could say? But in my opinion, sometimes simple can be bolder. My taste for fashion is becoming more and more addicting. I am slowly rebuilding my wardrobe piece by piece! This weekend I plan on adding new skinny jeans, black boots, black jeans, and maybe even a colored jean (get out of town). Again, if you have any suggestions of clothing that you think is necessary to have during this holiday season, PLEASE feel free to share with me. I would be more than happy to hear your suggestions:) 

I hope you enjoyed my random post about fashion (I have a feeling it may be happening more often).




Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT  

3 comments:

  1. Those clothes are too cute! love the skirt. I can't think of a top that would look good with it...maybe google "sequence skirts" and see what kinds of tops the models wear with theirs? Just a thought!
    For colored jeans...I'm planning on snagging a pair of mustard yellow, and dark green skinny jeans this weekend. Remember now that winter is coming around, keep the colors low key :) but sequences/glitter are 'in style' as well...so much fashion fun! love it!
    xo
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is so cute. love it. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fash Boulevard
    Thank you so much for following! And I absolutely love your blog, I'm officially a follower now. Can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs