Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Time To Put My Foot Down

I have been wanting to do something new with my hair now for months... and I am stuck between going to a darker brown or having highlights. I would LOVE to get some opinions on what you all think would look best on me. I always enjoy hearing other people's opinions! I have gone darker brown before and I do love it, but I want to try something new. Or is something new not better in this situation? I'm not completely sure...I'm just scared of getting highlights and hating them! It would be so terrible to spend the money and not end up liking them_help please! 

my natural hair color 

The first two photos are of what color highlights I am interested in, and the last two are of the darker brown:
#1
 
Random Pinterest Picture
 #2
Ashley Greene 
#3
Ashley Greene...again
#4
Lea Michele

Let me know what number you like the most, and have a blessed weekend!


Love Always, 

Samantha, LMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs