Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Sweet Confession

It's confession time! And mine is that I have a terrible love for sweets... I wish I didn't, but unfortunately I do! I recently learned a wonderful healthy way to satisfy my sweet tooth that I had to share with you all!

I was watching the Today show the other day with Hoda and Kathy Lee and there was a segment with healthy alternatives to your unhealthy food cravings. Instead of having a bowl of ice cream or a slice of cake, take fat free yogurt and add hot chocolate powder to it! I happened to have fat free yogurt left from when I made yogurt sauce the other night.
 (read how I used it here)
I made this yogurt chocolate wonder for the first time last night, and let me tell you_amazing! 

It definitely filled my craving for something sweet and my hips loved it too! On the Today show they used Greek fat free yogurt, which is a great way to get some extra protein, and you could eat it for breakfast if you so desired to! I get extremely excited finding healthy alternatives to unhealthy foods I tend to crave. I hope this helps you satisfy your sweet tooth, minus the guilt trip!  

I would recommend getting Yoplait Greek yogurt over other brands. 
Have a wonderful Thursday loves!! Let me know if you try this and if you enjoyed it or not:)

Love Always,

Samantha, LMT

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I actually just posted part 2 to that little story if you want to check it out! I'm your newest follower:) I'd love it if you followed back!

    Shelby
    sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had some greek yogurt last night...always something healthier, but still tasty! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment too! Love all the healthy tips on yours!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Greek yogurt! It's super delish and good for you!) I'm loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    XO,
    Yelena
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete

I would be more than happy to read all the comments you have! I greatly appreciate them and promise to answer each one as soon as possible.

Love Always,
Samantha, LMT

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs